High Flavored Locally Grown Apples for the Holidays
Stop in and pick up apples for gifts, snacks, pies, sauce, and more! We love to hear your favorite recipes. Here are a few recipes that were recently shared and a few that we've loved for a long time.
- Recent Recipe Shares
- Oatmeal Cookie Apple Crisp (Allrecipes)
- Apple Dapple Cake (Southern Plate)
- Long-time Favorite Recipes
- Simple-But-Delicious Apple Crisp (pdf)
- Waldorf Salad, Baked Apples, Danish Apple Cake (pdf)
- Note: for the Danish Apple Cake, we usually double the recipe and use a sheet pan instead. We also cut the apples into smaller pieces and distribute them so that each piece of cake will have many bits of apple.
Varieties this week
- Black Willow Twig
- Golden Delicious
- Golden Russet
- Ida Red
- Red Delicious
- Tolman Sweet
- Small quantities of other varieties may also be available while supplies last
No apple cider this year: our cider pressing operation is still under construction and completion date looks like it will occur after 2022 ends but before the 2023 season.
We are open in Rochester (every day, noon until 5 p.m.), but we will be CLOSED for Christmas Eve, Saturday 12/24 and Christmas Day, Sunday 12/25